I suggest you ...

Add carrier: Chronopost International for France

http://www.us.chronopost.com/web/en/

This would allow us to track packages sent via the national post service.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    andybryantandybryant shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

128 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

please i need the adress and phone number of chronopost in monrovia liberia this is my rita.dnd@hotmail.fr please contact me

• Anonymous commented  · 

PLEASE I NEED THE ADRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER OF CHRONOPOST IN MONROVIA LIBERIA WEST AFRICA

• RINOJ VARGHESERINOJ VARGHESE commented  · 

I should get my courier yesterday or today. but i havnt got yet.my refference no: XE 311598353 FR
        MY MOBILE NO: 00919995634634.and the courier coming from FRANCE. I am staying in india ,kerala state thrissur district, and nearest to COCHIN AS WELL.the envelope which is coming so important for me

• Madu. TMadu. T commented  · 

Dear Forum members,
        My uncle sent important documents from France to Pondicherry, India through Chronopost on May 6, 2014. The tracking number is XE313092525FR. These documents are required immediately for VISA processing at the French Consulate in Pondicherry. The tracking details at www.chronopost.fr shows the following

Wed 05/14/2014
        12:53 PM CHRONOPOST NETWORKS
        Warehouse scan Scan site:Mumbai Andheri East - IN(depot 6111)

Wed 05/14/2014
        12:53 PM CHRONOPOST NETWORKS
        Consignment not delivered: address unknown or incorrect Scan site:Mumbai Andheri East - IN(depot 6111)
        Comment:Contact with sender or consignee in progress

Can anyone suggest how to contact the Mumbai Andheri East office?
        What is their phone number?
        Please help

• Anonymous commented  · 

can u pls give the contact info of CHRONOPOST DUBAI BRANCH.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I use to flying on board Weasua Air Transport to Abidjan from Monrovia twice a week
        I always brought chronopost currier from ABJ-MLW but the company closed
        I will be interested in the opening of Chronopost Office and become agent in Monrovia
        Hope to hear from you
        Joel Smart.

• Anonymous commented  · 

CHronopost is a scam. A package was sent to me in Kuwait on 07 April via tracking number: XB 246 171 302 FR and there is no contact after that.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please call up Chronopost France (+33 146481000) and ask them the reference number for India. Once it changes hands to their Indian counterpart (DTDC) the reference number changes. Then using this reference number, call up DTDC India (011 4488 4005) and ask for the DTDC reference number. Then it's easy to track it calling the particular local office.

• Sandesh UppoorSandesh Uppoor commented  · 

Guys, if the courier is sent through CHRONOPOST france, and the delivery address is india, then you have to contact DPD and ask the --> reference number/parcel number <-- [this can also be obtained from chronopost], then go to dpd.com, in the top right corner search box, put this reference number and press search OR go to DTDC tracking and select "Reference number" and put the parcel number in the box in front of "Enter number" and press Track.

For more information about DPD:

DPD INDIA Pvt. Ltd.
        Kila 18\1, near Rao Ganga Ram School,
        Opposite Hotel Grand Sarwan, Kapashera,
        New Delhi-110037, INDIA.
        Tel. No.: 011-44884005, 011-65464804
        E-mail : m.vasi@dpd.in
        Web : www.dpd.com

• Anonymous commented  · 

can anyone give a positive experience with chronopost? where does the problem lie? is it france or india? any contact no of chronopost in india? who is the indian service partner,dtdc or dpd?

• Yasser hammadYasser hammad commented  · 

My post is not come to Kuwait till date and I don't know your agent in Kuwait city. So can you check xb 397437660 fr. And what can I do and my mobil no. 00965 9777 0455.

• JagadeeshJagadeesh commented  · 

My important documents send via chronopost from France to India (Andhra pradesh) on 11/10/2013, xe310425189fr is stuck in Mahipalpur Extn. New Delhi - IN (deposit 6111) for more than a week. This is very urgent and I am very disappointed with this service. Can anyone please send me the contact number of the authorized office in Mahipalpur Extn. New Delhi - IN (deposit 6111)?
        contact number(india):+91 8790152595

• devisasikaladevisasikala commented  · 

I had very bad experience with Chronopost service to India. I advocate not to use this service if you have an urgent mail. The DTDC who are the service partner of chronopost in India is irresponsible.

• Anonymous commented  · 

My important documents send via chronopost from France to India (Kerala) on 5/10/2013, XE309134997FR is stuck in Mahipalpur Extn. New Delhi - IN (deposit 6111) for more than a week.
        This is very urgent and I am very disappointed with this service. Can anyone please send me the contact number of the authorized office in Mahipalpur Extn. New Delhi - IN (deposit 6111)?
        contact number(india):+91 9747300520,

• Anonymous commented  · 

My important documents send via chronopost from France to India (Kerala) on 5/10/2013, XE309134997FR is stuck in Mahipalpur Extn. New Delhi - IN (deposit 6111) for more than a week.
        This is very urgent and I am very disappointed with this service. Can anyone please send me the contact number of the authorized office in Mahipalpur Extn. New Delhi - IN (deposit 6111)?

• HaniHani commented  · 

my courier sent from France on dated 2/10/2013 . but it is not delivered to me yet .what the hell it is? Because my mobile no it was wrong(+9659669170)
        But the right no is[+96596669170]its an urgent mail.Please help me its very URGENT. Mercy.
        code no.XE309353935FR
        Thanks,

• HaniHani commented  · 

my courier sent from France on dated 2/10/2013 . but it is not delivered to me yet .what the hell it is? Because my mobile no it was wrong(+9659669170)
        But the right no is[+96596669170]its an urgent mail.Please help me its very URGENT. Mercy.
        code no.XE309353935FR
        Thanks,

• HaniHani commented  · 

code no.XE309353935FR

Thanks,

• HaniHani commented  · 

code no.XE309353935FR

Thanks,

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base